Friday, April 17, 2009

You learn something new everyday.



Today on the Morning Show I learned something new. Something I had never heard of. Something that I should have know about, but for some reason never didn't. Today I learned what it meant to be teabagged. I didn't even know that this was a well known commotity. When Stefani brought it up I could tell by her reaction that she was shocked that I had never heard of it. When she asked Zach he just burst out in laughter, and then when Jeff Smith joined in the conversation everyone was having a good laugh except.......me. Once we went to break I was able to ask Stefani what exactly it was (I had a few ideas) and she explained it to me. I can now say I have learned why it was so funny and thought these couple of pictures would help those of you that don't have a clue what it is.






No comments: