Tuesday, September 22, 2009

She lost 100 pounds.....and kept it off!





Ladies . . . this is just a gentle reminder that it's never too late to take better care of yourself . . . and your family . . . by dropping those extra pounds.


--42-year-old Jill Knapp is five-foot eight-inches tall, and by the time she got pregnant with her second kid, her weight had ballooned to 237 pounds.


--Then she was diagnosed with Type Two Diabetes.


--So Jill made it her mission to get healthy and she lost 100 POUNDS. (!!!)


--Jill even competed in the Mrs. Idaho beauty pageant, and finished sixth out of 16 contestants. More importantly, she's kept the weight off for six months.


2 comments:

Sandie said...

That is amazing! Here story is amazing. I did a google on her name and went to her web site. I think everyone needs to see it.
www.getupandgetmoving.net

She is doing wonderful things. I do in deed need to lose weight big time and she has fully inspired me to get to work on that right away.

Luanne said...

I am so inspired! I have seen her story before! I cant' get off the carbs and it stinks. I should just go cold turket.