Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Top Ten Things Overheard at the White House

I was reading through my show prep last night when I came across this that was written by one of the very talented people at the service. I laughed so hard I almost wet myself. Here is the list of the top ten things heard at the White House when the President Elect met the current President.....Enjoy!

***TOP THINGS OVERHEARD AT PRESIDENT BUSH'S MEETING WITH BARACK OBAMA***



--Here, just take my wallet, but please don't hurt my family.

--But seriously, brother. Where's Osama?

--So, like how far can those ears actually hear?

--What do you mean I have to move?

--Obama, that's Irish, right? Like "O'Reilly" and "O'Hara", right?

--Hire that Colin Powell guy. You can get him to go along with ANYTHING.

--Hey, wanna see a hilarious video of Saddam being hung?

--Nice to meet you. My wife and I love your music.

--Look at us. Two guys . . . standing here . . . both of us hoping to achieve something as president.

--Obama? They told me I was hosting a president named "Elect".

No comments: