Monday, November 24, 2008

Pretzel Dip Recipe

I talked about a recipe that we love at our house. Here it is.

Ruby Red Pretzel Dip
1 can (16 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup vinegar
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp ground mustard
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp black pepper
1 tbls all purpose flour
1 tbls cold water
In a saucepan combine the first seven ingredients, and wisk over medium heat until smooth. Combine flour and water and mix until smooth. Add flour mixture to crandberry mixture and wisk well. Bring to boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl. Cover and chill overnight. Serve with your favorite pretzels.

This is a great dip that is not sour cream based and is perfect for the holidays!!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rick....

I couldn't find any other way to leave you an e-mail...

I cannot get to where I would "win" the YMCA free week...

Help!!! sue.suzyq35@yahoo.com

Thank you!!! I would love a week! Sue Beaver Dam